We have a growth opportunity for our exhibitions business in the UK where we run four B2B exhibitions within Logistics/Robotics/Transport and are looking to add further to that.
To enable us to strengthen and grow our events we are looking for an Exhibitions Operations Executive. In this role you will collaborate with our sales and the other ops staff to deliver our exhibitions safely and successfully. In addition, we will look for you to manage the exhibitor customer service communications.
– Managing the delivery of our exhibitions, including managing shell scheme contractors, delivery of house stands, and liaising with the venue
– Management of the conference programme at exhibitions
– Managing and delivering all customer service communications with exhibitors
– delivery of our UK exhibitions working within agreed budgets and deadlines ensuring all the technical and operational aspects of the shows run smoothly
Further developing the exhibitions business to ensure events become industry standard
– Assisting in the running of other events, exhibitions, and awards
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability and experience to work to tight deadlines
- Exhibitions operations management experience
This role offers a high degree of autonomy and responsibility working at the heart of the company
To apply email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org