Are you looking for your first job in Media Sales?
Are you ambitious with the drive and determination to succeed?
Akabo Media is a growing and ambitious business-to-business (B2B) publishing and events company operating across the logistics, supply chain, transport and robotics industries producing a host of sector-leading magazines, websites, exhibitions, conferences and awards both in the UK and overseas.
We are looking to take on two bright and hard-working Sales Executives to join our team and who have a passion for sales.
As part of our sales team, you will receive on-going training and support to help you develop your sales effectiveness, contribute to Akabo Media’s growth and become a well-rounded professional who understands how all the elements combine to deliver excellent media products.
This is a really exciting time to join us – we have an ambitious expansion plan in place!
Role and Responsibilities
- Personal revenue generation
- Develop new business through outbound telephone calls
- Account management
- Follow-up on in-bound leads
- Identify new sales prospects
- Exceed sales targets
- Sell across Akabo Media’s portfolio
Essential Skills and Experience
- No previous sales experience necessary as full training will be provided
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication
- The ability to keep motivated and resilient in a sales environment
- Can work under pressure
- Ability to meet set deadlines and targets
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible attitude and able to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
Salary: OTE £35,000 p.a. (Basic salary up to £24,000 p.a.) + benefits, including 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing to 25 after 1 years’ service, birthday day off and access to an industry leading well-being programme.
Location: Southwark (on-site)
To apply for these positions within Akabo Media, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.