Akabo Media is a growing and ambitious business-to-business (B2B) publishing and events company. Operating across the logistics, supply chain, transport, and robotics industries, we produce a range of leading magazines, websites, exhibitions, conferences and awards both in the UK and overseas.
Here at Akabo Media we have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join the Marketing team. Located in our London office, you will work with the team and directly report to the Marketing Executive.
You will assist with a range of marketing support activities in an operational capacity and provide day-to-day support to the Marketing Executive:
- Assist in producing graphics, house adverts, web adverts, and other materials, updating websites.
- Assist in the implementation of our marketing plans, the running of events, exhibitions, and awards, managing social media activity across brands.
- Assisting with attendee campaigns, and with marketing and operations
- Help generate delegates for events, entries for awards, and subscribers for magazines and newsletters.
- Support campaigns for both virtual and eventually in-person events such as meet-ups, conferences, webinars, and more.
- Ad hoc research and analysis to support campaign activities as required.
- Creativity and the ability to spot opportunities to help us continually innovate.
- Assist and monitor social media activity, help increase the engagement.
- Awards: generating awards entries through promotional activity and direct contact; assisting with awards admin, marketing and operations; marketing places at the awards presentation, responding to entry correspondence.
- Magazines/websites: growing subscribers to the enewsletters.
Who are we looking for To excel in this role
- Graduate ideally in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Experience with marketing tools such as LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Asana, InDesign, would be a plus
- Good writer, with good command of punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Articulate and capable face to face and on the telephone
- Sound working knowledge of main software tools such as Excel and Word.
- A proactive attitude, with ability to keep on top of the latest thinking and propose innovative methods and activity.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive manner.
- The ability to be a good team player.
- Free Private Medical Insurance & gym membership discounts
- Group Pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid Birthday Day off
- Social & Company events
- Modern office near London Bridge
- 24.5 days holiday + bank hols.
- Opportunity to travel to our events within the UK & internationally (Miami, Brussels, Asia).
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dress down Fridays
- Amazing Training & Development opportunities with money contributed towards personal development of your choice
Apply by sending in your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.