Akabo Media produces a range of exhibitions, conferences, awards and publications in the logistics, robotics, transportation, tolling and supply chain industries. We aim to be the leader in all that we do. We are committed to a workplace culture where ambition, hard work and creativity thrive and is well rewarded.
We have a fantastic, lively, creative team of c. 20 people based in great offices near Borough Market, SE1
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to serve as a key partner to the MD in both administrative and strategic tasks including contract and personnel management, event planning, culture-building, office administration, leave planning and more.
- Provide direct support to the MD in all business aspects.
- Manage contracts, personnel records and recruitment advertisements.
- Administer event planning and execution.
- Cultivate an aligned workplace culture.
- Handle office operations, holiday planning, MD’s diary and sickness reports.
- Attend meetings, take minutes and summarise for the MD.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Initiative driven with keen attention to detail.
Please note this is an office based role
Please send your CV and a Covering letter detailing your relevant experience to Stephen Brooks, Managing Director