We are looking for a Conference Manager to work on existing and new conferences, both UK-based and international in nature. In addition, given the opportunities afforded to us by virtual events, the ability to work on both physical and virtual conferences/events is important.
You will have a high degree of autonomy to launch new conferences and events as well as improve on our existing ones.
- Identifying new and existing conference opportunities
- Researching markets and speakers
- Writing conference programmes
- Liaising with speakers
- Venue scouting/identification
- Identifying key stakeholders in industry
- Working closely with sales and marketing to ensure commercial success
- Working with editorial to identify speakers
- Working with the rest of the company to identify new markets
- Degree qualified, ideally with a relevant qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous conference production experience
- Social media
- Highly numerate
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong MS Office skills
In return we offer you a highly competitive salary, with bonuses linked to your performance plus the chance to continue developing your skills within a professional and friendly environment. The sectors we are in are fast-growing, interesting and ultimately will provide a fulfilling career for you.
To apply, please send you CV with a letter of application to email@example.com