12th November 2020
London Hilton on Park Lane, London, UK
The Supply Chain Excellence Awards were launched in 1997 as an initiative to recognise and reward organisations that demonstrate excellence in their supply chain operations.
These Awards are renowned for the rigour of the judging process which also provides valuable feedback for entrants.
The key objectives of the Awards are:
• To recognise outstanding achievement in supply chain management worldwide
• To reward those companies who have attained the highest standards
• To highlight the importance of, and the opportunities offered by, supply chain management
• To celebrate, as an industry, the successes of the past year
• To provide a unique networking opportunity for senior supply chain professionals