Overview of Position:
The successful candidate will sell a range of products within the ‘technology’ section of Akabo Media – CiTTi Exhibition & Magazine, RUC/CiTTi events and technology magazines/supplements CiTTi and Robotics and Innovation
The candidate must have a successful track record in sales, preferably encompassing exhibitions and/or b2b media sales and will able to grow revenue through new business. They will also need to demonstrate a flexible approach to sales, using different sales skills and techniques as required. Key skill sets and responsibilities for this role are:-
The role and skills required:
- Working to predetermined targets to sell exhibition space and sponsorship.
- Conduct on-going telesales activity and be able to confidently sell and close via the telephone, as well as understand the consultative sales process.
- Responsible for finding and developing new business as well as handling and growing existing business. Sourcing and closing new business is essential.
- Ability to analyse and canvass competitive shows, events.
- Contacting past exhibitors and prospecting new companies.
- Ability to manage own sales pipeline and numerical acumen
Will be measured on achievement of revenue targets, profitability, quality of deliverables, activity levels, impact and client success.
- Five years sales experience, preferably b2b
- Passionate customer focused attitude
- Idea generator, initiative-taker and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Team player
- Strong drive and ambition
To apply for this role, please apply in writing with a covering letter and a CV to Stephen.email@example.com